Thursday, December 9, 2010

finals.

How stressful are finals?

I can honestly say that I hate this time of the semester. I feel like every single thing from projects to papers is due or there's major studying to be done. That's how it is right now for me. I have a major paper due tomorrow morning and then two tests right after it! It's a little annoying. It's like these professors expect that their class is the only class you're taking. Haha. On top of all that, I have to commute back home, which takes only about an hour and a half, then get ready for my job's annual Holiday Party! I won't have time to nap so I know I'm going to be so exhausted! Oh stress! You're killing me! So much so that my skin has begun to break out again for the 50th time this year!

I'm in the middle of writing my paper and I got sidetracked (of course I did!) and for some odd reason I'm now thinking about what I should wear to this party tomorrow! I can't decide whether or not I should wear a dress, a skirt, or pants. What do you guys think? I think it's going to be like 31 degrees tomorrow evening. I also still haven't gone out to get a present for our exchange gift! Maybe I can ask my sisters to quickly grab something for me. Haha. Man, so many things going through my head! SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP! Haha. It's ok... I just have to remember that after tomorrow, it'll be smooth sailing!

I guess I should get back to work! I'll try to post up some pictures from the party on Sunday. Trust me, my boss' house is a must see! But before I go, I leave you with this little booger.

Someone wanted me to play and not work. Haha


Oh, before I forget. Happy Birthday to my cousin Joyce!! She would have been 30 years old today. I miss you very much. I hope you're happy and watching over me with Jay-R especially at this time. RIP.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)