Thursday, October 20, 2011

national writing day.

I read on Twitter that today is National Writing Day! What a great day to celebrate, fellow bloggers! :)

I know I've always loved to write ever since I was young gal. I remember writing stories about people falling in love to witches! I even wrote my own songs, if you can believe that. (Bossa Nova! - you know what I'm talking about, right Peej?) Haha. Then as I got older I grew tired of writing fiction and decided to jot down things about my own life. That way I had a way to remember my feelings, special events and the special people in my life. I think I might have at least 6 different journals and I haven't even counted my old composition notebooks that I had as a kid.  It's such a great way to vent about things that I normally can't even talk to others about and I've come to realize that writing relaxes me. And now that I have this blog, I feel like it's even better. I know not all my personal entries are really posted up, but I feel like the ones I can share, I can get  feedback from people that either sympathize with me or has gone through the same experiences. Knowing that I'm not alone with certain feelings is such a relief. Blogging online also became so much easier cause your hand doesn't really get as tired as it would be when you're physically writing. Haha.

With that note, I would like to say thank you to all of those who read my blog. I appreciate all the feedback (positive and negative) you've given me. I hope I can return the favor and do continue reading! Haha. I promise I'm going to try my hardest to post more exciting and possibly more personal entries on here. I'd really like to entertain you all! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)