Thursday, April 5, 2012

april photo a day - day one, day two, day three & day four.

Yes, I know I'm like four days late with this challenge, but hey, better late than never right? Haha.

Day one.


This is a reflection of me wearing my New York Knicks St. Patrick's Day edition jersey. Absolutely love the color and it's the jersey of one of my favorite players on the team right now, Amare Stoudemire. He struggled for a little bit in the beginning of this season, but he eventually got his groove back. However, he recently got injured and I'm upset that there's that possibility that he may be out for the rest of the season...just like Jeremy Lin. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how both players heal. Go Knicks!

Day two.


So, red is my favorite color and I just love wearing nail polish, especially red nail polish. I think it has a classic look to it and you can practically wear it all year round. One day I went to my favorite store in the whole wide world, Target, and found this really cute Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail polish strips in red with black lace pattern and thought it would look super cute on my ring finger. I've seen people wear all kinds of patterns on all 10 fingers and I'm not too sure how I really feel about it. Some of them I think look a little tacky...no offense to anyone who likes them. It's just not for me. Anyway, I then decided to just paint the rest with this awesome Essie color called Red Label. It matched perfectly to red on the nail strips and I thought it looked cute. It wasn't too flashy for me. I thought it came out pretty good.

Day three.


My stack of junk mail just waiting to be shredded. Haha. I love getting mail (personal ones, not junk mails), but we all know how times have changed. We now have emails and some people just won't pay that $.45 for a stamp when they can easily send it electronically for free. I think that's one of the many reasons I love Christmas season. I know that at least every week in December, there will be a Christmas card sent to my house and I just love opening them up and seeing what cute pictures they ended up putting on their cards. My best friend Lyssa was the only person who used to send me personal mails and I loved receiving them and reading them. I just think that's it more personal when you see a handwritten letter. It definitely makes me smile. Maybe I'll send her one this week. I know she reads my blog, so hopefully I'll be able to send it before she reads this. Haha.

Day four.





This little guy is that someone who makes me happy. I mean look at that face? How can he not make you smile? I honestly can't believe how much I love this dog. It's crazy how pets have that affect on people. They are seriously one of the best companions ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)