New Year's Resolutions of 2014
- Blog more. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. There are so many things I have planned/want to do this year. With that in mind, I hope to be able to capture many of them on camera (I guess that's another one. Take more pictures) and be able to post them. I forgot that I made this blog to update my family and friends (near and far) on my life. So this year, I shall share my life with you guys more. Maybe once a week? We'll see...
- Drink more water. I feel like I'm not getting the 8 glasses of water a day. Must drink more.
- Read a book once a month. I have so many books that I got as gifts the past few years and they're just accumulating dust. Well, this year I shall dust them off and actually read them.
- Achieve weight goal and maintain it. I know this is one that is on a lot of people's list and many never achieve it, but so far this year, I'm pretty motivated. I was very close to reaching it last year so I figured I'd give it a try again this year.
- Pay off one of my credit cards at the end of the year. That pretty much is self explanatory.