Saturday, October 16, 2010

pumpkins!

School's definitely kicking my butt right now! The work load in unbelievable and I have a professor that doesn't help at all! But it will all be ok! I am so very determined to finish this semester off, pass all of my classes, and walk at the graduation ceremony! *crossing fingers* =)

So, last weekend my dearest friend Sheila invited me and my other best friend Lyssa to go pumpkin picking with her and her son Jayson. To be perfectly honest, I had never gone pumpkin picking as a child. Yes, I was deprived, but it's ok! I understood that my parents were super busy trying to make ends meet for my family so no hard feelings here! I love my parents! <3 So, anyway, of course I said yes! I was so excited and I couldn't have asked for a better weather too! It was an awesome fall day! It was warm with a nice breeze. The sun definitely came out to play that day! Haha. When we were done picking out pumpkins, we went back to Sheila's house and had a Boston Market picnic in her backyard and was only able to carve one of the pumpkins. We were so exhausted and stuffed from our lunch! Here are some pictures!


The weather was so great that day!

Lyssa and I

Jayson pointing out dirt on the pumpkin. Haha.

Mommy Sheila and Jayson <3

Lyssa and Jayson. So cute! I didn't get a picture with him. =(

Me and my bestest girls. Love them so much!

And our carved pumpkin! Sheila's such a great artist that she didn't need to use any stencils!

In the next couple of weeks, I plan to go apple picking and go on a hayride since we didn't have time that day. All of these are actually a part of my birthday list. I plan to do 25 things I've never done before my 25th birthday! On one of my next posts, I'll try to post up my list. I'm a little hesitant cause I've only done like 5 things on it. It's so sad! Haha. I need to get moving! Well I hope you guys have a lovely weekend! It's starting to get cooler now so everyone stay warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)