Friday, September 30, 2011

finally!


Praise the lord! Guess who FINALLY got a hair cut?!

I did!! Remember this? And that post was back in January of this year! It's now the day before October. It's crazy that I went that long without even getting a trim! Sorry to disappoint you all, but I did NOT get my hair dyed or get any highlights. I just had it cut, but I did do something a little different. Instead of doing the regular side bangs, I got full bangs. I forgot to take a before shot, but here's after...


See? The last time I had bangs like this was when I was 10 years old. So, does it look like I'm 10 again? Haha.

I kinda like it. I'm just scared that I won't be able to style it the way they did at the salon. I'm so not good with hair. Just ask my sisters. =) They always had to help me with my hair for parties and stuff. And it took me forever to learn how to straighten my hair by myself and now I have to maintain bangs. Oh boy, this is going to be fun.

Well , I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. The weather is starting to get cooler, which is awesome! I get to buy more clothes for the fall season. Oh, and SHOES! So until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)