Sunday, October 16, 2011

where am i?

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a while. Well that's because I keep finding myself stuck with nothing interesting or fun to talk about. That and I've also been busy trying to keep up with all the television shows that are out right now. Haha. There are so many!

Anyway, I've been finding  myself a bit lost lately. Ever since I finished school, I feel my life has no direction whatsoever.  When I was still taking classes, I felt and knew I had a purpose or goal and that goal was to graduate. To have my proud parents cheering me on during my ceremony. Now I feel like a zombie. I have the same routine everyday. Wake up, work, watch TV and sleep. My days used to also feel like they would go by quickly, but now it seems like the day won't even end. Am I the only one to feel this way after college? I hope not. What do you do during this funk in your life? I need some answers!

I have been thinking about going back to school. I knew I would, but I didn't think it would be this soon. I guess I just want to have that aspect of my life done with and actually land a stable career. I'm kinda ready to enter the next phase of my life, but I can't do that without a stable income. I mean the place I'm working at now is actually not that bad. I come to work and do what I have to do and the best thing is I don't have to take my work home with me. But I'm not really sure if I see myself doing this in the long run.  I guess I have more thinking to do. That and what I want to go back to school for. When I said I knew I was going to go back, I had planned on going back and becoming a Dental Hygienist, but lately teaching is somewhat appealing to me again. Ugh, I don't know. I guess I should hit up Barnes & Noble and look at some career books. Haha. I hope I can figure it all out before the year ends.

Any advice?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)