Wednesday, January 4, 2012

happy birthday to me!

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I last blogged, but I wanted to let you guys know that I am in fact still alive! Haha. Just have been super busy and I promise that a "catch up" post is coming your way soon!

But before I go, I just want to pretty much repeat what I put on Facebook. I want to say thank you to everyone for taking the time to call, text (even though some were super early! haha), and write on my Facebook wall today! Thank you for the lovely surprise visit at work, the food, the cakes and goodies, and the wonderful gifts! A special thanks to my family and my best friends, Lyssa & Sheila for making me feel so loved on this day! Each and everyone of you guys made my 5th anniversary of my 21st birthday a very special one! Haha. I love you all so much!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)