Monday, March 5, 2012

march photo a day - day four.

So, here are some of the things you can find on my bedside. I have to tell you that it's pretty random and I'm not exactly the tidiest person in the world. Haha.





Item # 1 : Nail polish remover. I have like two bottle of these floating around my room somewhere cause I love doing my nails every two weeks or so.

Item # 2 : Hair clip. It's actually not my own hair clip. My cousin Macy came over like a month ago and left it. I think I should give it back to her. Haha.

Item # 3 : Retainers. Well, I work for an orthodontist and of course I would have my very own retainers. I wear these bad boys at night only to maintain my beautiful smile. =P

Item # 4 : Deodorant. Everyone should have this. So it shouldn't be a surprise that I have one. I use the Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth one. It's the pink one and it conditions your underarm skin so you feel stubble free for weeks. I really like this one.

Item # 5 :  Ace bandage. I sprained my ankle a few months ago cause I tripped on a pebble. It was a really funny story, but of course it wasn't that funny when it happened. Peejay will tell your otherwise.

Item # 6 : Mary Kay Night Solution. I absolutely love this product. I love a lot of Mary Kay products, but this one is something I need to have. After washing my face at night, I put this solution on and then my Mary Kay moisturizer on top of it. It like firms up your skin and makes it feel super smooth.

Item # 7 : Random snack. I like to keep snacks in my purse so just in case I'm craving something sweet or need something in my stomach right away. I cleaned out one of my bags and just left it out.

Item # 8 :  Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream. This is just a cream that I dab on under my eyes. I feel like it works. My "eye bags" don't seem to be saggy, which I'm convinced is because of this thing.

Item # 9 :  Mini fan. My room tends to get really cold during the winter and/or really hot in the summer time. So even though my house has central air, it seems to not cool down my room at all. I bought this fan at Target (my favorite store in the whole world) and have it facing my head when I sleep. Even though it's pointing towards my head only, it really cools me down on those really hot nights where I can't seem to fall asleep. It's so odd, but whatever works right? Haha.

And there you have it kiddos. Like I said it's pretty random. I don't know why, but I feel like I just shared some really, really personal stuff with you guys. I hope you feel special. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)