Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Karmin.

As I previously mentioned in my last post, I've been sick with a weird, never ending cold and pink eye in both eyes. I was the most attractive person ever! Adriana Lima's beauty could not even compare to mine. Totally kidding! I looked like death with red eyes, super dark circles under my eyes, and a runny nose. It really was not pretty. Well, the past few days, all I did was lay in bed and watched nothing but movies and YouTube videos. And that was when I rediscovered my love for Karmin. 

I remember watching Amy and Nick cover Chris Brown's Look At Me Now for the first time. I was in such awe at how she was able to keep up with Busta Rhymes' part in the song. It was so cool. I even remember wanting to try it, but I knew I would fail miserably.  Though, I may or may not have tried it recently with my sister Peejay. =P

Anyway, I totally love these two. I love their personalities. Watching their videos and interviews made me realize that I have the same sense of humor as them. I don't know what it is, but they are seriously my kind of funny. I also love how they're oh so cute together (they're a real life couple and engaged!), and they're just overall super duper talented. Oh, did I mention that Nick was really cute? Very pleasing to the eyes. Haha.

Here's a video of them performing one of their new songs from their upcoming album. It's called Try Me On and I am absolutely obsessed with this song as of lately. It totally gives off a No Doubt meets Save Ferris kind of vibe and I love it! 

 *Sidenote: I finally got that Miley Cyrus song out of my head. Haha.*


I can't wait to get their new album Pulses. I think it comes out September 8 so for now I have to just enjoy their old album and covers. Not that I'm complaining. They're really good. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)