Monday, February 3, 2014

book one.

You'll be proud to know that I'm really trying to stick to my New Year's resolutions. I've been drinking a lot of water lately and I feel like I've seen a difference with my skin. My skin hasn't been as dry, which is awesome. Also, I finished my first book for the month of January! This month's book was Lauren Conrad Beauty by Lauren Conrad. I got her book for Christmas from Sheila and I absolutely love it!


Her book covers everything from skin care, diet, makeup, hair, and nails. I learned lots of tricks and tips from it and if you are a beginner with everything beauty related like myself, then I think you'll find this book pretty interesting and helpful. I actually really enjoyed reading it. I mean who knew there were different types of hair brushes?! Haha. It's a pretty easy read and I do recommend it to others. You should check it out! I also have her style book, which I'm looking forward to reading, but I think I'll save it for another month. =)

Hope you guys had a great Super Bowl weekend! How about them Seahawks?! Congratulations Seattle for winning!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)