Tuesday, December 7, 2010

festive.

Hey guys!

I feel so ashamed for neglecting my poor little blog. I haven't updated since Halloween! It's like I totally skipped November! I do have to admit though that I have posted some blogs up, but either I never finished a post or just kept it private. So, sorry! Hope this new "layout" makes up for something.

I've been seeing everyone change their blogs because of the upcoming holiday and got a bit jealous and decided to do the same featuring the one and only Simba baby <3. Ain't he just precious? I love him so much! Haha. I don't know why, but this season I've definitely been feeling more Christmasy than ever before. I'm enjoying the decorations and the Christmas music. If I had my own place, I would definitely go crazy with decorations and have my very own Holiday dinner. One day I will. As of now, I'm just trying to finish up the semester (more like this week...) then I'll start and finish up my shopping. I have so many ideas for gifts, but no money and right now, no time either. So sad! Haha.

Well, I have lots to do and need to get some rest! I'm going to try to post tomorrow and show you guys my baking skills...or lack thereof. Haha. Here's a little preview...




Night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)