Saturday, January 1, 2011

A NEW YEAR!

So, school is finally done! Thank goodness! I also wanted to share the fact that this year I actually got my Christmas shopping finished on time! I didn't have to go through that whole last minute shopping stress. Also, the last minute wrapping! I had so much fun wrapping the gifts this year! I wasn't in any hurry so I got to make it look pretty and put ribbons on it instead of the bows I usually just stick on. Haha. I got pretty fancy this year with my gift wrapping...well it's pretty fancy to me. I had a theme and everything! This is how it looked like... Can you guess the theme?


Haha. Yes, I'm a dork. But I must say the "not feeling so rushed" feeling was great and I'm definitely going to do it again next year...I really meant to say this year. =)

Forgive me, but I'm pretty tired now and might call it a night. However, I feel really horrible for not updating sooner, so I leave you with some eye candy!

Visiting Jay-R and trying to plot to steal the little penguin on his tree. =P

My sisters and I all dolled up for our company Christmas party!

Arriving at my boss' mansion!

Peejay, Macy, Me, Pamela & Angelo

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

Woohoo! Shots with the best coworkers ever!

Group photo!

Peejay, Kate & Bella with the cake we baked for Jay-R's birthday!

Kim Jay's Birthday!

Christmas Eve with one of the sweetest guys I've ever known!

& who also gave me this for Christmas....my own iPod Touch!

And it's engraved! Clever, right? (or you can take that as you will. Haha)

my Simba baby dressed as Santa on Christmas day! Isn't he just the cutest?!

Our annual family Christmas raffle. It gets pretty intense. Haha

Lyssa, Kim, Me, Sheila & Jayson at our mini reunion.


So there you have it. A quick picture summary of the month of December. Next up, my 25th birthday!

I wish you all a happy new year and stay safe always!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)