Tuesday, January 25, 2011

practice.

Hey guys!

So over the weekend, I didn't get any organizing done; however, I was able to practice for what I like to call Project S.A.D. Also known as my Valentine's Day gift for my single girlfriends. I made some chocolate cupcakes with purple vanilla frosting. Of course, my mom suggested to put a lot of butter in it as I was making them. She loves butter on everything. I think I saw her snacking on a stick of butter one day. I swear she's like the Filipino version of Paula Dean. Haha. Anyway, my best friend Lyssa would be so proud to know that I did, in fact, use her birthday present for me. The frosting deco pen was oh so much fun to use! Yes, I know the decorations are a bit amateurish, but like stated in previous blogs, I'm not that creative. I tried my best and definitely will try to make the ones for Project S.A.D. more fun looking. Haha. I also want to give a big THANKS to Peejay for helping me frost them and for putting up with my bossy-ness! I like being Cake Boss! Love ya!! =D



---------

In honor of the Superbowl, which is in a couple of weeks, I'd like to share a picture of my baby. He's all ready to play and watch! Ain't he cute?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)