Monday, June 20, 2011

hilarious!

I guess I should start off by saying how cute it is that the guy I'm dating is friends with my dad on Facebook. A couple of days ago my dad actually greeted him Happy Birthday and I thought it was sweet. He even went back in time (AOL days) and wrote it like this... "HaPpY, hApPy BiRtHdAy, ERIC! :)" Isn't my dad just adorable? Haha.

Anyway, before I go to bed, I have this ritual where I check my Facebook. I don't know why. It's pretty dumb, but that's what I do. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this. Haha.

So before I tucked myself into bed, I went on my Facebook account and what do I see? Eric thanking my dad and greeting him Happy Father's Day. Cute. *Brownie points* =) Then my dad commented back...........

After reading this, I was like...."WTF ("Why the face?!")?! Did my dad just write to him in Tagalog (Native Filipino language) knowing that he doesn't understand? And did he really just greet him Happy Father's Day?! Is there something they both know that I don't?" Haha. Oh man..I could not stop laughing. I eventually told my dad, but apparently my dad thought it was his friend Eric, who actually has kids, greeting him. He couldn't stop laughing himself. It was definitely a cute mistake. Oh how I love my Papa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)