Friday, June 24, 2011

who does that?!

So, I received my graduation photo in the mail the other day...



And my first reaction to the envelope is WTF ("Why the face?!")?!



I mean, I'm sure the people at the Post Office don't know who I am (let's hope...haha), but I feel so violated. LOL. It's like "Thanks Grad Images! I'm so grateful that you put a little window to show how my picture turned out." By the way, the picture was horrible. That's why I put the little white spot there. Sorry! Haha. But yeah...all three photos were taken from bad angles and they...I mean I look absolutely terrible in them. My double chins were saying "Hi! I'm graduating today!" Haha.


Well, that's it. I just felt I needed to vent about that. Haha. Hope you guys have a great weekend!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)