Thursday, August 25, 2011

day 7.

Hello all!

I know it's been quite some time since my last update, but I've been working so much that I'm just so tired when I get home. I did go away for a couple of days, but I'll save that for another post with pictures and all. :)

So for the past month, I've come to realize how dependent I've become to coffee. I only have one cup a day and some of you are probably like "Oh that's nothing!" But it's been really bad for me lately. If I miss a day, I get this terrible headache and it becomes so hard to function. I also get super moody. It's not a pleasant work place when Phoebe is in a terrible mood. Just ask my co-workers. Haha.

So I decided to kick this very bad addiction to the curb and I am proud to tell you that it has been 7 days since my last cup of coffee! Woohoo! The first couple of days has been tough, but the headaches are gone. I still yearn for it every now and then, but I try to substitute it with other things such as chocolate. Haha.

Well I gotta get back to my lunch. Can't be wasting food! Haha. Until next time!




1 comment:

  1. Wow I am so impressed you were able to drop it! Coffee actually really hurts my stomach pretty much every time I drink it, but I just haven't been able to let go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)