Sunday, November 27, 2011

birthdays!

Hi all! Did everyone have a nice Thanksgiving? I know I did! It's always nice having family over and spending quality time with them. And I can't forget about the delicious feast my sister made this year! Everything was soo good. I couldn't stop eating. All that exercising for nothing! I stopped working out for the holiday and now I need to catch up and get rid of everything I ate! Haha!

Anyway, I'm so tired from the weekend that I'm going to keep this nice and short!...well kinda. I just want to wish a couple of people a Happy Birthday!



First, to my lovely sister Peejay... HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY! I'm sorry for putting the age on here, but I thought it's pretty important that people know how old you really are. You're absolutely beautiful and don't look a day over 21. I hope you enjoyed your little surprises and gifts today because you certainly deserve it. You've always been there for me when I needed you and even when I didn't. You are truly one of my bestest friends and I can't thank you enough for everything. Love you with all my heart! May you have many more birthdays to come, old lady! Haha!


And also HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to my beautiful Goddaughter Kyleigh! I know we don't see each other often, but I do think of you constantly. I wonder how big you've gotten, what new things you've learned at school, and what toys or cartoon characters you like to play with now. Even though there is distance between us, as you get older, I hope you know you can always come to me whenever you need me. I am just a phone call away. Love you!! I hope you enjoy your day and hope you like the gift I got you. It's no iPod, but I hope it's good enough. Haha.


Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I'm already looking forward to my next 4 day weekend. Who knows when that will be though. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)