Tuesday, November 22, 2011

work work.

That's all I've been doing.

There have been a few changes at work and I was offered to play a bigger role in the company. Of course I gladly accepted this. I can see it's going to be tough, but I'm going to try my best to, as Tim Gunn would say, "make it work." Haha. I just need to put in more hours at work and outside of work to come up with ideas on how to better the company. I have also been working out every night. Proud? I know I am! I'm proud that I started again, but I have been too sore to do anything else and by anything else I mean blog and laundry. Haha. I have set some goals for myself and my sister Peejay and I have been working out every single night, except Fridays and Saturdays. And by the time I'm done, all I want to do is lay down and watch my shows. What inspired us to do so? Well we were motivated by these individuals and want what they have!! Haha.


Carrie Underwood's killer stems! I would kill to have my legs look like those!

We also love Karina Sminoff's abs!
This is the one I'm really aiming for, but I think it'll take me a few years to get to where she is. Haha.

I can't speak for my sister, but I know I was definitely feeling frumpy and down lately about myself and a good workout is exactly what I needed to get out of that negative mindset. I can honestly say that I know I've let myself go the past several years and it's been very upsetting for me. Especially when you hear your own mother call you fat once in a while. It really brought me down and for a while I didn't want to do anything about it. Now, I'm motivated and ready to start this journey towards a better me! I'm not doing it for anyone but myself! I want to be healthier and look and feel good. I can already see some changes and I couldn't be happier! My clothes are starting to fit better and I'm feeling a little more confident about myself. I promise though, if I end up looking like one of those girls above, I will post a picture of my body! Haha! I wonder how many of my 6 readers will stop reading after seeing that picture! =P

Well I need to go watch Dancing with the Stars to see if Rob Kardashian won! And maybe eat. I'm a little hungry. Haha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)