Friday, March 23, 2012

march photo a day - day eighteen, day nineteen, day twenty, day twenty-one & day twenty-two.


Sorry all! It has been a very busy and tiring week for me so it has taken me some time to complete this photo a day challenge.

Day eighteen.


So here is a corner of my home...well more like my room. Although I don't really show it or talk about it, I'm rather proud of these three pieces on my wall. They're my daily reminders of how much I've accomplished in my life thus far. I am very blessed and will be forever grateful to God and my wonderful parents to have had the opportunity to finish high school, receive my Associate's Degree, and my Bachelor's Degree despite my attitude towards school at times. Haha.

Day nineteen.


I often joke about Peejay's hair and how puffy it is. Sometimes it gets so puffy she looks like a completely different person. She sometimes looks like Diana Ross. =P I took this photo the other day and I just thought this photo was hilarious. My favorite thing about Easter season is the Crunch chocolate eggs that they sell. =)  So I thought it was funny to joke about her hair even more and put those Crunch eggs in her hair. Now doesn't it look like a bird's nest?! Haha!!

Day twenty.


For the before and after picture, I decided it had to be a photo of my Goddaughter Kyleigh and me. I recently got to see her this past weekend and I can't believe how big she's gotten. The before photo was taken at her baptism. She was still a little baby then! The after photo was taken at the mall during our little shopping trip this past weekend. Isn't she adorable? She's so grown up now and even picks out her own clothes! She didn't even like any of the suggestions I gave her at the mall except for this Hello Kitty hat. I got her to match with me for a little bit! Haha. I swear she has the cutest laugh you'll ever hear. Wish I recorded it. Melts my heart. I just <3 her! Can't wait to see her again...hopefully soon!

Day twenty-one.


Such a blurry picture, but I don't care. This is the delicious treat that I'm craving for at the moment. I don't know one person that does not like Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake! I mean what's not to like? Warm chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream with a touch of caramel? Oh man... I think my mouth just watered. Haha. Definitely going to try to one this weekend. Who's with me?!

Day twenty-two.


I don't understand today's photo. I have absolutely nothing interesting to say about our kitchen sink. It's not that interesting really. Haha. My sister and I are thinking about giving our whole kitchen a make over so when that day comes and we have a nicer looking sink and it does a cool trick or something, then I'll post a picture of it. Haha.

By the way, it's officially spring time!! I'm so happy about the beautiful weather we've been having! Let's keep it going! I can finally put my winter jackets away! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)