Sunday, March 18, 2012

march photo a day - day fifteen, sixteen & seventeen.

Day fifteen.


A car we saw in Ocean City, MD while walking to the beach. Now how cool would it be to drive the Batmobile? I mean, clearly this isn't the real deal, but just the thought is pretty cool. You'd totally score some cool points if you drove that bad boy down the street. Haha.

Day sixteen.


I love this photo of me and my sister Pam. I took this photo on our way back home from Ocean City. Aren't you just loving my $5 sunglasses from H&M? They are one of my faves. They can break and I won't care cause I can buy myself another for $5. Haha. But for the record, I haven't. They're still in good condition. I just choose to wear different ones now.

Day seventeen.


So in honor of the Knicks winning tonight on St. Patrick's Day, I'd like to present you my green Stoudemire jersey. =) Let's Go Knicks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)