Sunday, March 11, 2012

march photo a day - day ten and eleven.

Day ten.

You know who's loud? This little guy....


Especially in this state. Oh man...this guy snores so loud. I'm pretty sure if my best friend Lyssa slept over, she would have a hard time trying to sleep. Right, Lyssa? Haha. It's funny cause he sleeps right outside my door, so you hear this flat faced baby snoring the night away...along with my parents. Haha. 

Day eleven.

Well, this is my best friend Lyssa. We've known each other since the 1st grade. Our grandmothers were really good friends and that's how we met....through them. We didn't start hanging out until 6th grade though. I have no clue why. Maybe we thought we were too cool to hang out with one another. Haha. Just kidding. But she's been my best friend ever since. She's the best and I love her! 

She's one of the people I talked to today. We have been so busy lately, that we were finally able to hang out today and catch up. I love how we can go weeks and weeks without speaking, but when we're finally in a room together, we pick up right where we left off. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)