Monday, March 26, 2012

march photo a day - day twenty-four & day twenty-five.

Day twenty-four.


An old photo, but it features one of my favorite animals of all time. PENGUINS! They're are just so adorable! I have no idea where and when my obsession started, but I love collecting little penguin things. Just ask anyone who has seen my bedroom. Ask that person how many penguin items I own and they'll tell you that it's a lot. Haha.

Day twenty-five.


Doesn't this breakfast look so delicious?! Went to this little breakfast place in New Jersey a long time ago and it serves large portions of everything! And the food was pretty good too! I need to go back ASAP! Who wants to come with?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)