Wednesday, April 4, 2012

instagram.


So, I'm a little annoyed at how iPhone users are mad that Instagram has finally made its way to Android phones. I don't see what the big deal is really. It's a photo sharing application just like Photobucket or Picasa. What makes it any different from those? Is it the filters that make it different? Cause I know for a fact there are so many other applications on both phones that can easily do the same thing. And I think the most annoying thing of it all is that those same iPhone users will share that same photo on Twitter, Facebook, or on Tumblr, but through Instagram. So, can someone please explain to me why it is that important that the application should remain on the iPhone, especially if you're just going to post it up on some other social media outlet that have the same followers looking at it? It just does not make any sense to me. It's sad to think that people are becoming more and more selfish everyday....especially over something petty like this. You didn't see Android users complaining this much that Apple decided to add a notifications bar at the top of the screen or even when ShopSavvy (an application that lets you scan bar codes off of products and tell you price and where you can buy it) decided to be available for iPhones (I remember having the G1 and my friend, who had an iPhone, didn't even have an app like that).

I think people just need to realize that a phone is a phone. They will have all the same/similar features, but are just made by different companies. And this Instagram company just wants to make some money. I mean what company doesn't? It's not like you paid for that application anyway. It's free. So please, enough with the comparing of the iPhone to Andriod phones. They're pretty much the same...it's just a matter of preference. Options are a good thing, people.

I'm pretty sure I'll have some iPhone users text me soon enough. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)