Saturday, March 31, 2012

march photo a day - day twenty-eight, day twenty-nine, day thirty & day thirty-one.

I decided to wrap the month of March in one post. I just received April's photo a day challenge and I might do it again. I figured it's a good way to get to know me. =)

Day twenty-eight.


I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm not the neatest person ever. It's a little embarrassing, but you know what? That's who I am and trust me, I am working on it. I've actually been a lot better lately, which I'm super proud of. But as you can see, I like to leave trash on my desk. Well, so does my sister Peejay. Junk mail, tissues, and junk food...you'll find it there. Peejay just loves to leave her junk food or garbage on my desk. Haha. =P

Day twenty-nine.



I absolutely love dipping my feet in the pool! It's so refreshing especially with a glass of Sangria in one hand. I cannot wait for days like these. I'm going to make sure to have the best summer this year.

Day thirty.


This is my doll/toy Phobe. I've had her since who knows when, but I still remember the day I got her. I saw her at this table at the mall where they were trying to get people to sign up for some credit card and being the bratty kid that I was, I somehow convinced my dad to sign up and I got the doll. He didn't seem to mind especially since he kept making fun of how it looked so much like me. =) Oh, I just love my Papa!

Day thirty-one.


This is one of the places where I like to relax....my bed. Sometimes I'll have a guest (ahem..Bella haha) share it with me. I just love how comfy it is. It's one of those places where you can't wait to get to after a long day at work.

Well, tomorrow is April. I can't believe how fast this year is going. I think I need to start writing down my list of things to do once the weather gets nicer. Stay tuned! I'll try to create a good post for that one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)