Tuesday, June 12, 2012

" you only live once that's motto nigga YOLO"



Listening to : Drake - The Motto


---------


So, I guess I should let you guys know that I signed up for The Color Run in August. It's a 3 mile run, where they throw a whole bunch of colored powder on you and you end up looking like the rainbow. Haha. They have this Color Run tour all over the country and they're gonna be in Brooklyn. Thanks to my cousin Macy, she got me to sign up with her and her brother. We were supposed to be a team of 4+, but the tickets sold out quickly and my sisters and cousins didn't have a chance to sign up for it. =(

If you don't know what it is, watch this video...




Now, don't the people in the video look like they're having a ball? Well, I hope it's fun and I hope that no one gets powder in my eyes. That would just be terrible...for the people throwing the powder cause I will get all cranky pants on them. I'm only kidding. Haha. I am a little excited for it, but I'm scared that Macy and Mikey will totally outrun me! Haha. Yes, I know...that means I have to start preparing for it now. Don't worry...I will. But Macy, if you're reading this, you guys better wait for me! =P




1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)