Monday, July 1, 2013

So la da di da di....

So, let's be honest...that new Miley Cyrus song is super catchy. I constantly find myself singing/whistling/humming it. If you haven't heard it yet, listen to it. I bet you you'll be singing it in no time.
                                           
 
Listen here! Caution: Video is pretty risqué
 
Anyway, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good. I got to sleep in like a teenager (it's been ages!), drink some Frappucinos from Starbucks, and spend some time with the family. I also received news that my best friend's sister-in-law's father passed away yesterday. Loss of a loved one is such a heartbreaking thing to experience and I can only imagine the sadness they are going through right now. Lyssa, if you're reading this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love you. Hearing about death always makes me cherish the time I spend with my family even more, especially the time I spent with them this weekend. I had such a great time with them this weekend. It was filled with love and laughter and it just makes my heart smile. It really upsets me hearing about broken families and seeing people take their loved ones for granted, which I've been seeing lately. I know life can be hectic, but people need to realize that life is short. If you have the opportunity to spend quality time with family, DO IT. Don't wait until it's too late. Not only is loss a painful thing to feel, but so is regret.

Have the week off from work. Maybe you'll be seeing more of me!

Oh and btw...I've joined Bloglovin! Follow my blog with Bloglovin.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)