Friday, March 21, 2014

song of the moment...

Justin Timberlake - Not a Bad Thing

Omg. I'm currently obsessed with this song. I can't stop listening to it! It has such a great Pop and R&B feel to it and it gives you that feeling of wanting to fall in love. Almost like having butterflies in your stomach, but not...well at least it does for me. Haha. Even the lyrics are super sweet. Well done, JT. You've outdone yourself once again. Was this song written for me? It's ok...we don't have to tell Jessica Biel.

Now, go check out the music video that came out yesterday. Trust me when I say this, but you're gonna want to see more after you're done watching it. Just don't get mad at me like other people have. Haha. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)