Friday, April 25, 2014

fitness friday.

I know this is super TMI, but it's that time of the month for me and let's just say my mood swings have been C-R-A-Z-Y! I don't know what's different this month, but I have been so off lately. I was actually feeling pretty ok on Monday and decided that I would run as soon as I got home from work. I got on the treadmill and ran for only half a mile! Ugh...so terrible. It also didn't help that my Asthma was acting up big time due to allergies. I did power walk for another half a mile on a high incline and felt somewhat accomplished when I finished. However, I slacked off the rest of the week. I'm so sad and disappointed with myself. I definitely need to redeem myself next week.

Eating habit? Still the same, but with a bit more chocolate this week. Hey, don't judge me. I'm a girl and like I said, it's that time of the month for me. I need my sweets! Haha. Sorry I had nothing great to report this week. I'm going to try to move forward from this and make it better next week!



1 comment:

  1. Awww... That's ok. You're allowed to slack off every once in a while. But please update your bucket list page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)