Friday, April 18, 2014

fitness friday.

Wow...the last couple of posts I've done are all about me working out. Sorry! I promise to have something more fun soon! I don't want to start putting people to sleep, right Miss Pamela? Haha.

Anyway, Ayesha Curry's challenge for Fitness Friday this week was to drink at least 64 oz. of water. She said she felt like she wasn't hydrated enough throughout the week. Luckily for me, one of my New Year's resolution was to drink more water! So I guess you can say I've definitely completed that challenge already. :)

On top of that, I ran a mile on the treadmill twice this week (Monday and Tuesday) and on Wednesday, I did this arm workout I found on Pinterest using 5 lb and 3 lb weights. Man, was it tough! My arms were burning like 2 minutes into the workout! Peejay was making fun of me, but I haven't done any arm exercises in forever so it was really hard! After the arm workout, I power walked on the highest incline on the treadmill for about 5 minutes and got my gluts burning as well. Haha. 


Sadly, my eating habit is still the same (what else is new?!). But I'm not too upset about it because it's definitely so much better than it was before. My junk food intake is pretty limited and I'm not eating out as much as I used to. Let's hope I can change this soon! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I think we've changed positions... I'm the one eating all the junk!

    Where's your pic of the sunset?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)