Friday, April 11, 2014

fitness friday.

Hi guys!

It's that time of the week again and I just wanted to update you guys on my progress. I ran on the treadmill  three times again this week! I did it on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for a mile each day and got to run my fastest mile on Monday, which I'm so proud to say! I think it took me about 13 minutes and 23 seconds for that mile. On average,  it usually takes me about 14-15 minutes so being that it was under 14 minutes is a huge accomplishment for me. *big cheesy smile* I am still struggling with my Asthma, which is why I'm trying not to run more than a mile a day.

My eating habits have not changed, but I'm getting pretty used to idea of not having that many sweets/junk food. I may or may not have had a couple of donuts over the weekend though. I know...EVIL! One thing I did notice, specifically today, is that my mood is different. I didn't get to do anything last night cause I went to a Yankees game with some friends after work and I feel so moody today. I feel like one little thing can set me off at any moment and I'm not liking this at all. I wonder if it has anything to do with not working out or if it's just one of those days. I guess I'll see if it's different next week or something.

Well, I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep it up! Aim for under 12.5 minutes next time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)