Saturday, February 21, 2015

brokenhearted.

This past Monday, my family and I all lost a piece of our hearts.  Our beloved dog, Simba, passed away.  He was 11 years old and we've had him since he was only a little baby (at 6 months old). It's been about 5 days since he's been gone and I'm still in denial. The whole thing was so unexpected, which I think makes it so difficult for me and my family to deal with right now.


It's been so hard to be alone cause I burst into tears every time I am. I've actually been keeping my mom company in her room cause I end up just thinking about him if I'm by myself and I know how sad she is that he's no longer with us. I've gone to work these past few days expecting him to be there at the door to say goodbye to me or greet me, but he's not. I hate not hearing the little pitter patter of his paws walking around the house following my mom, his heavy breathing (hehe), and him just bursting into my room to say hi to me. He was such a great dog. He was so friendly, sweet, and seriously one of the cutest Pugs I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that either cause he was our dog, but he was really very handsome. He could have been a dog model. Haha. And everyone just loved him. I just hope he was as happy as he made us. I miss him so much.

Well, I think I'm just gonna end this here. I feel the tears coming...


I love you Simba Bimba...always & forever.

"If love alone could have kept you here, you would have lived forever."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)