Friday, June 25, 2010

i lied.

Enter text here.So I totally lied about posting a new blog yesterday. Sorry! Haha. I was so exhausted when I got home from work that I took a really long nap. It was so long that I couldn't go back to sleep until 3 o'clock in the morning and had to wake up around 7:45. It was great (totally exaggerating). =P

Well this is going to be nice and short. So I apologize again for not posting about what I had mentioned in my previous post. I wanted to share this because I feel like it's going to be the highlight of my weekend. Haha. Today at work the Puffer Fish that we have in our aquarium puffed up! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! The fish guy had told us that the only way it would puff up was if we actually grabbed the fish. Boy, was he wrong! My co-worker was walking to the bathroom and saw the little guy all puffed up! The new fish was next to him and we all think that the new guy angered the little puffer. It was really cute!

Here's a picture of him. He was actually a little more puffier when we saw him, but I was just too slow to whip out my camera.


<3 He's adorable. Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful and safe weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)