Monday, June 28, 2010

zumba zumba!

Hey guys!

So I just finished my Zumba workout with my sister Peejay and let me tell how great it was! I feel great and really feel like it worked out my whole entire body. I love it and can't wait to do it again tomorrow. My other sister Pam ordered the DVD online a couple of weeks ago and I'm so glad she did because it's so much fun. It's like you're just dancing around to Latin music. It's pretty awesome. I don't think I've had this much fun with a workout since the first Tae Bo. Haha. I think everyone should join a Zumba class near you or buy thi
s! I'm sure you guys will enjoy this as much as I do!


Before I end this short blog (again), I want to say Congratulations to my cousin Mikey for graduating high school! I can't believe he's off to college in the fall...and to NYU to be exact! I'm so proud of him! I still remember him being that small 3 year old...walking around with his orange Hawaiian Punch and chicken wings! Haha. Oh how time flies! Love him to bits! Also, Congratulations to all the 2010 graduates!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)