Monday, July 19, 2010

all about me.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:

1. I love my family and friends so much. They mean the world to me.
2. I own 34 pairs of jeans. =X
3. I tell people I'm 5'1 but I'm really 5'1/2.
4. When I'm feeling down, I sing my heart out to help me feel better.
5. I'm constantly working on cleaning my room. It technically has not been clean in about 5 years. Haha.
6. I cannot go a day without my beloved Blackberry.
7. I'm slightly dyslexic. I spelled "represent" as "resprent" on an in class essay one time. So embarrassing.
8. I have an obsession with Target. I shop there on a regular basis. It's sad. Haha.
9. It's rare for me to try new foods. I rarely have brave moments when it comes to food.
10. I think I'm in love with the idea of "Love."

NINE THINGS YOU'VE THOUGHT ABOUT RECENTLY:

1. "I wonder where I can buy nose clips." - I cannot swim without them! Haha. I was so upset when I accidentally threw out my nose clip during one of my cleaning sessions. They meant so much to me since it was a gift from my dad.
2. "What time do I have to be in at work tomorrow? I wonder if it'll be busy...." - This weekend has definitely exhausted me. I think I start at 11 o'clock which is so much better than starting at 9!
3. "I miss him...I wonder what he's doing." - Enough said.
4. "Ugh...my hair still smells like chlorine." - Swam this afternoon and my Dove shampoo definitely did not get rid of that smell.
5. "What book should I buy after I finish reading The Last Song?"
6. "I wonder if anyone really reads my blogs." - Haha. So sad.
7. "I love my baby Simba! His squishy face is soo adorable!" - I just loveee Pugs. I think they're one of the cutest dogs ever!
8. "I should run, but I'm feeling lazy so I'll just do it tomorrow." - Procrastination kicking in. I hate that.
9. "I miss Jay-R..." - My sister's boyfriend of 6 years passed away last October and we all miss him so much.

EIGHT WAYS TO WIN YOUR HEART:

1. I love a guy who can sing.
2. I love a guy who can carry a conversation with my family and best friends.
3. I love a smart man.
4. I love a sweet and charming man.
5. I love a guy who can make me laugh and smile for days.
6. I love a guy who can make me feel safe and who is trustworthy.
7. I love a guy who can have a serious conversation with me.
8. I love a guy who can love me for the person I truly am.

SEVEN PIECES OF CLOTHING:

1. Skinny jeans from Charlotte Russe.
2. All my cardigans.
3. Wifebeaters in all colors.
4. My gold ring that's in a shape of a belt that my parents gave me.
5. My brown Kate Spade bag.
6. Purple I <3 style="font-weight: bold;">SIX THINGS TO DO BEFORE BED:

1. Dry my hair.
2. Wash my face.
3. Brush my teeth.
4. Drink water.
5. Go on Facebook. Haha.
6. Set my alarm clock.

FIVE THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD SAY TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT:

1. "Thanks for always being there for me. You really are my best friend."
2. "Remember, focus on your career first then love."
3. "I'm sorry for buying unnecessary things."
4. "I really wanna see a therapist. Do you want to go with me?"
5. "If you say you love someone, shouldn't that be enough?"

FOUR THINGS YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW:

1. Writing this blog.
2. Checking the time on my cell phone.
3. Sitting up in bed.
4. Looking at my newly painted nails while I think of something to type. Haha.

THREE THINGS YOU'RE SCARED OF:

1. Freddy Krueger.
2. Not being able to graduate by December.
3. Losing another person I love dearly.

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:

1. Get married to the man I love.
2. Have children.

ONE CONFESSION:

"I love writing in journals and blogs. I do have both and I try to write as often as I can. I do get upset at myself at the fact that I only write when I'm feeling down. Like I said, I'm trying to write as often as I can now so I can look back and remember the happy times and the bad times as well."

----------------

Thanks guys for putting up with this entry. I wanted badly to blog, but couldn't think of what to say so I decided to do one of those survey things I see on Facebook. Don't worry... I won't be doing it often. I just figured I'd fill one out as a little introduction and so the readers can get a sense of who I am. =) Well until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)