Tuesday, July 13, 2010

uncontrollable.

I hate crying. It makes you look all puffy and ugly. And people always know when you've been crying. It's a bit embarrassing to be honest. Why can't there be a way where you can cry as much and as often as you want and not have people notice?

This is seriously the part I hate the worst about a heartbreak. The crying uncontrollably. It sucks. I just can't help but cry. A lot of things just trigger it and it just flows. People say it's a good thing to cry cause you'll usually feel better after, but I really hate it. I feel weak, depressed and to be perfectly honest, I don't feel any better. The situation is still the same and I'm stuck to feeling this way. I definitely hate feeling this way. Of course this only happens to me when I'm home in bed just thinking about things.

Usually I'd talk to my sisters, cousin, or friends about the different situations I'm going through, but this time I can't. I just never feel like talking about it. I feel like keeping things to myself, which people can argue isn't healthy. I don't know... I know it's so weird to say this, but I actually can't wait to go to work. BLAH.

I guess I should distract myself, by living my life vicariously through one of the books I've purchased through my Nook.







ps. I'm hungry, but don't have the appetite. How is that possible? Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)