Wednesday, November 9, 2011

rachel bilson.

I absolutely love this girl. Granted, she is not the best actress and I don't expect to see her win an Oscar anytime soon, but she sure knows how to dress. I think she is one of the best dressed celebrities out there and I would love to be her sister or her best friend just so we can share clothes and shoes. Haha. If I was a little skinnier, you would definitely see me in some of her outfits. Right now, I feel like I can't pull off some of her looks, but I sure do hope I'll be able to in a couple of months. I've started working out again and I'm feeling pretty good. I've set a goal for myself and I'm definitely going to try to reach it by early next year and of course try to maintain it. Wish me luck!

Anyway, Rachel Bilson stars in this new show called The Hart of Dixie on the CW and I must say I really like it. It's about a doctor from New York who moves to a small town in Alabama to practice medicine and finds that the people of the town are not welcoming at all. I really like the story line and the fact that the setting is in a small town where everyone knows each other. I think it's just really precious cause that's not what you see where I live. Haha. I also most definitely love the different outfits her character wears on the show. They're just so cute! Here are some pictures of her...





Now aren't they just cute?! I want her shoes and her jackets and pants. Oh man, I would love for her to be my stylist! And now I wanna shop! But I won't. I need to save cause Christmas is just right around the corner. Haha. Well, I need to get to bed! Until next time...
 


1 comment:

  1. i totally agree. Rachel is so fabulous. yummy. totally whipping this together over the weekend. I've got a brand new FASH FOR LESS with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love if you'd check it out. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)