Monday, November 4, 2013

story of my life.

Yesterday, popular boy band One Direction released their music video for their latest single Story of My Life. (Note: I've been fangirling over them for quite a bit now and I'm not ashamed to say it. Haha). And I have to say, it is one of the sweetest videos I've seen. They show old childhood photos of them with their family members and they recreate it. It's just the sweetest thing ever, I tell ya. I may or may not have teared up while watching it. Ugh, I'm such a girl. Haha. Here...go watch it and tell me if you tear up too!


Aren't they just so cute?! Especially Zayn and Liam with their little outfits. Man, I love a guy who can dress and I must say, these boys know how to. :)

Anyway, I can't wait to hear their whole album. It comes out November 24 and yes, I will be buying it. I'm gonna get the deluxe version too! :P


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)