Monday, December 9, 2013

christmas project.

Listening to : Wham! - Last Christmas

---------

Hi there!

Please excuse the previous post. I think I was angry at Ticketmaster for some reason. ;) Don't worry. I'm no longer that angry. I wasn't able to purchase any tickets because they were sold out, but did win two on the radio later on that day. :)  I guess you can say it was a blessing in disguise. Someone was definitely looking out for my wallet that day cause I was seriously thinking of spending a shit load of money on tickets and we all know that would just have been disastrous in the end.

Anyway, I watched my first Christmas movie last night as I was working on Christmas project #2 and it really helped me get into the spirit of things. I'm actually really excited about Christmas and can't wait to finish my shopping. I feel like I have an idea of what gifts to get each person on my list, but I feel like I can't physically go shopping until I'm almost half way done with the project I'm currently working on. Here's a sneak peek of it! I promise I'll post a picture of it when it's all done!


Isn't it so purrrrty?! I'm so in love with the colors and I'm really proud of my progress! *Pat on the back*

Well, I really should get back to it! Talk to you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)