Wednesday, April 2, 2014

book three.

So, it's been a while, but I finally dusted off my Nook. :)
 


For book three, I decided to read something I had already downloaded on my Nook a while ago, but never got around to reading it. And that is Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice. I never got to read it in high school or anything so I figured I'd give it a shot. I knew it was a lengthy one, but I was feeling pretty confident I'd finish it in a month. Sadly, I could not finish it in time. I'm not sure if it was the language and the different terms they used back in the day, but I felt like I was a pretty slow reader with this one. I'm usually a pretty fast reader, but I guess it was cause I had to stop a few times to look up what certain things meant and even re-read stuff (Yes! I'm slow. Haha). 

I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not finishing it, but I am proud of myself for making it half way through. Just because I technically failed this month, I'm going to continue to finish the book. I hope to finish it soon so I can start book four and finish it by the end of April.

Two books in a month?! Wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear from you guys, so comment away! :)